My photo
Immovably fascinated by the world; it's properties, people, conditions, sensations, irony,
and all the amazing moments which, whether by enlightenment or scarring, bring about permanent change.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Salma Hayek

quotes -

"I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do. "

"I'm good at working, but I'm very good at playing."

"I've stolen a couple of hearts and they are in my private collection!"
"My heart has been stolen too -
but I've gone and got it back every single time!"



"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,'
and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty
is realizing that you are the beholder.
This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look,
including inside ourselves."

"Producing is hell,
writing is frustrating,
acting is really satisfying,
directing is heaven."



"Before you do anything, think.
If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved,
accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think.
So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search my blog for