My photo
Immovably fascinated by the world; it's properties, people, conditions, sensations, irony,
and all the amazing moments which, whether by enlightenment or scarring, bring about permanent change.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Obama at Top Pot Doughnuts

My company moved to this new location
RIGHT across the street from from Top Pot Doughnuts,
where I get coffee thrice a week
(and a doughnut once a week).

I just found out;
my company moved to this new location 1 month AFTER Obama came by!
I'm so bummed I missed him!!!
I would have been in line right behind him!
Or at least watched the whole thing go down from my office window.
So sad...
Still, makes me feel special that he's been to the same place
where I often get my mornings started.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Search my blog for