My photo
Immovably fascinated by the world; it's properties, people, conditions, sensations, irony,
and all the amazing moments which, whether by enlightenment or scarring, bring about permanent change.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Howard's End

I loved this movie.

Anthony Hopkins so consistantly good,
that we expect a lot.
I don't think he's appreciated enough.

Emma Thompson is perfect in period peices.
She's gives the impression of the depth in these women.
Smart, witty, talented and full of secrets...
So good at it, is she,
that it's difficult for me to imagine her doing modern things!
Checking her email, sending a text, etc.

The cinematography was gorgeous.
The clothes were beautifully constructed.
My cellphone camera hardly does it justice.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search my blog for