My photo
Immovably fascinated by the world; it's properties, people, conditions, sensations, irony,
and all the amazing moments which, whether by enlightenment or scarring, bring about permanent change.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zooey Deschanel

First saw her in Almost Famous, and I never forgot those incredible eyes.
When she played Dorothy Gale in in SciFi Channel's Tin Man,
with that honest, open face, and her mono-tone voice,
I realized how much presence she has....
Reading up on her, I found out she's got amazing style,
a love for vintage, and a band (She & Him) I cannot wait to hear.
Last night, I surprisingly immensely enjoyed the film The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Got a couple of her other movies/albums on request at the library.
I can't believe I haven't seen Yes Man yet.
In high school, I always saw a Jim Carrey movie the very day it came out.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Search my blog for